RxView360 is a true web viewer, enabling universal viewing of any file type from any location in any browser on any platform – providing a variety of features for viewing, measuring, zooming/panning/rotation, calibration, annotation and file conversion.
- No client-side installation required
- No original design application needed
- Works on any platform (PCs, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android)
- Works in any browser (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others)
- Installation, configuration, customization, support, and updates done on the server.
- Server-side processes
Full vector support:
- Vector-based viewing
- High level of details at any zoom level
- CAD layer and block visibility control, turn on and off
- Scalable background color
- Vector print for high quality printing
- 3D model
- Model tree
- Property Pane
- Dynamic relationship between model, model tree and property pane
- Full viewing functionality: zoom, pan, rotate, spin, cross sectioning etc.
- Markup and annotations
- PS! IFC support is subject to separate license and pricing.
See the RxView360 demo
Request an RxView360 evalutation version, with 30-day trial license