Rasterex Software announces the new release of their market leading software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion inside AutoCAD – compatible with versions up to 2010.
Boost productivity by incorporating scanned raster data directly into AutoCAD. Let raster editing and raster to vector conversion become a natural part of your CAD design process.
RxAutoImage R10 supports AutoCAD 2010. RxAutoImage adds native CAD-style raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion inside AutoCAD or the AutoCAD-based verticals from Autodesk. Adding true intelligence on raster inside AutoCAD increases the productivity of revision creation and new drawing production. RxAutoImage is the unique tool for wide range of applications – such as GIS, cadastral, aerial and satellite image processing, architecture, engineering, schematics to mention a few.
RxAutoImage is an ARX application running directly inside AutoCAD, whileRxSpotlight is the complementary solution for Windows. When you purchase a license of RxAutoImage, you automatically get access to RxSpotlight in the same installation – and vice versa – both running on the same license.
RxAutoImage R10 for AutoCAD features:
- Compatible with versions of AutoCAD up to 2010
- Native AutoCAD user interface and settings
- Total integration with Autodesk in technology, operational control and engine
- Image enhancement and restoration inside AutoCAD
- CAD style raster processing, selection, snapping and editing
- Ultimate image enhancement tools
- No image size limitations. The raster image height can be up to two billion pixels
- Both automatic and semi-automatic R2V conversion
- Several rasterization engines
- Scanning module with direct support of wide-format scanners
- Scanning module with full direct support wide-format and TWAIN scanners
- Various automatic raster-to-vector conversion and tracing options for black and white, colour and grayscale images
- Several rasterization modes with help of a precise rasterization engine
- Adaptive Binarization – unique tool for blueprints and sepias
- Smart colour palette manager – Colour Classifier
- Search and Replace on colour images with support of Symbol Recognition Template Libraries – a single source for symbol templates for symbol tracing, raster-to-vector conversion, hybrid selection and Search & Replace
- Vector Automatic Correction with a rich set of options
- Polylines Automatic Correction with a rich set of options for merging, and combining polylines