Rasterex Software today released the latest update of their market leading software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion.
The new version R14 upgrades RxSpotlight for Windows (now running under Windows 8 with AutoCAD 2014 support) and RxAutoImage for AutoCAD (now running directly inside AutoCAD 2014).
The release is also packed with a number of additional features, and is already sent out to our customers under maintenance contract.
RxSpotlight is a desktop application running under Windows
RxAutoImage is an ARX application running directly inside AutoCAD
The R14 installation includes both alternatives, running on the same license!
New features in version R14:
- RxAutoImage runs directly inside AutoCAD 2014
- RxSpotlight supports AutoCAD 2014
- RxSpotlight runs under Windows 8
- Additional RAM support for 32-bit / 64-bit OS
- RxSpotlight installed on Windows 64-bit is able to use up to 3.5 – 3.7 GB of memory, (up from 1.5 GB)
- Additional memory can be also enabled for RxSpotlight installed on 32-bit OS
- Advance pdf engine in open document, insert image and batch processing
- OCR Professional module by ABBYY FineReader 10
- Supports license borrowing
- Some other minor fixes and improvements