Rasterex Software today released the latest update of their market leading software for raster editing and raster to vector conversion.
The new version R16 upgrades RxSpotlight for Windows (now running under Windows 10 with AutoCAD 2016 support) and RxAutoImage for AutoCAD (running directly inside AutoCAD 2016).
RxSpotlight is a desktop application running under Windows
RxAutoImage is an ARX application running directly inside AutoCAD
The R16 installation includes both alternatives, running on the same license!
New features in version R16:
- RxAutoImage runs directly inside AutoCAD 2016
- RxSpotlight supports AutoCAD 2016
- RxSpotlight runs under Windows 10
- Print Images:From the file menu, click Print Images.
- Improved PDF support:A new attribute is added i.e. Improved PDF support .
It is an enhanced tool now, but not very perceptible.
- Moreover, various Bugs have been fixed.